Waxing in Adelaide
At Bookwell, we want to help you look polished and poised. Think smooth, soft skin that will look great whether you are tasting wine in the Barossa Valley or shopping on Rundle mall. We are waxing lyrical about this hair removal service. Check out our waxing salons in Adelaide for knowledgeable and friendly waxing technicians, and make an appointment today.
**Benefits of Waxing - **
- You can wait three to eight weeks between waxing appointments. Waxing pulls the hair out from the roots for a longer lasting finish.
- Your hair will grow back thinner and finer. Waxing weakens the hair follicle. In some cases, the hair does not grow back at all. Talk about a long-term solution.
- Smooth skin. Waxing doubles as exfoliation – removing the top layer of dead skin. Not only will your legs feel hair-free, they will have an added dimension of silky smoothness.
**Less pain, more gain - **
Waxing does involve a degree of discomfort. However, there are certain tips and tricks that you can take to minimize the pain:
- A few days before you wax, exfoliate gently. This ensures that the wax grabs on to your hair, and not your skin.
- Timing is everything. Keep in mind that your skin is extra sensitive around your period.
- Panadol is your friend. Take a pain reliever an hour before you wax. It relieves the pain.
- Try to relax during the wax. This will reduce any tension. Thankfully our waxing therapists are friendly and professional. They will put you immediately at ease.
- After the wax, avoid tight clothes. You should also avoid hot water, swimming and working out. Your skin will be sensitive post-wax, which means that rashes and irritation can occur.
- Do not shave in between appointments. This will undo all your hard work because shaving makes the hair grow back denser.
- Don’t forget to moisturize. This will keep your skin soft and glowing. It also reduces tearing and discomfort during your next waxing appointment.
Wax on, wax off. Book yourself in with one of our waxing salons in Adelaide today.