Hair Colouring in Gold Coast
Ladies of the Gold Coast, get ready for the mane event of the season. Colouring your hair is the quickest and easiest way to update your look (especially with our well-curated list of local Gold Coast hairdressers).
Not only will your hair look shiny and full, colouring your hair has many emotional benefits. You can play with different shades and tones to suit your lifestyle, your personality and the season. It gives you an additional way to define your personality.
There are many different types of hair colouring techniques that you can choose from. Work with your hairdresser to find the one that suits your hair type, and the look that you are going for:
Tint and Colour
- Your hair is coloured one tone from scalp to ends. It can also be known as a base colour and is perfect for covering greys.
- Certain sections of your hair are coloured lighter than the other. This can be used to highlight certain facial features and even slim down your face.
- Tiny little sections of hair are covered in dye. This is usually done around your hairline and parting. This is a very subtle method that gives you that sun-kissed look you had as a little child.
- Can’t decide between banging brunette or beautiful blonde? Go bronde. This strikes the perfect balance between the two with a golden, bronzey blonde.
- We can’t talk hair colouring with out referencing balayage. This hair-painting technique applies a lighter hair colour in such a way that you get a gradual, natural-looking effect. Perfect if you want that sun-kissed look.
- This technique blends highlights with the base colour of your hair so you don’t have any harsh lines. You can’t tell when one colour begins and the other one ends, creating that melted effect. It’s perfect if you want to get a little colour-crazy and take on the rainbow.
- Sometimes, you may just need a fix. Our hairstylists have various corrective tools that help maintain the integrity and health of your hair. If you’re unhappy with a previous colour or uneven regrowth, they will be able to help you achieve the look you want.
At Bookwell, we want you to look good (so that we look good as well!). Make an appointment with one of our colour specialist in the Gold Coast today.